Friday, May 24, 2013
Broward College supports workforce development in our community
by providing trained graduates in programs that meet local industry
needs. We strive to ensure that our students and graduates obtain
employment positions directly related to their course of study.
New Free Online Job Posting
Simple and easy to use, follow the steps below to create your account:
1. Log on to www.CollegeCentral.com/BrowardCollege
2. Click on Employers
3. If not yet registered, click on Create Account and complete
the Employer Registration form.
4. Once you have completed all fields please click on Register.
5. Once your company’s registration is approved you will be
allowed to post your open positions.
6. Complete the job detail form.
7. Within 24-48 hours the position will be available for
students and alumni to view and apply.
Benefits of College Central Network
• FREE job posting (unlimited)
• Ability to search student resumes (if given access by BC staff)
• Registration for job fairs
• Ability to report offers/hires
Thursday, May 23, 2013
Thursday, May 16, 2013
Below is a map South Campus indicating entrance road closures for the summer. The roads will be closed for repaving starting June 1st and hopefully will end before fall classes. Please allow extra time to get to your classes due to the closures.