Thursday, May 12, 2011
WINGS- Another Scholarship Opportunity!
WOMEN INVESTIGATING NEW GOALS AND SERVICES
Please see the below information on a potential scholarship opportunity! They are currently accepting applications for the Summer term and will also be offering scholarships for the fall term. Completed applications can be mailed to the address below.
Please mail or place in a BCC inter-office envelope to:
BC North Campus, Bldg. 60
1000 Coconut Creek Blvd.
Coconut Creek, FL 33066
Scholarships are available for women students attending BC who are pursuing certificate and degree programs and meet the following criteria:
1. 35 years of age or older
2. Separated, divorced, widowed or has a disabled spouse or spouse out of work
3. Can prove financial need or hardship
4. Attending Broward College and taking a minimum of six (6) credits and a GPA 2.5
5. Must have completed FAFSA application and have a confirmation number.
1. You may apply online at http://www.fafsa.ed.gov/
The application must be fully completed and must include:
1. Copy of driver’s license.
2. Proof of marital status.
3. FASFA confirmation number.
4. A written statement stating career goals, financial hardship and obstacles you have overcome.
Please click the link for MORE INFORMATION and the APPLICATION