- Be enrolled in at least 6 credits with a 2.0 GPA.
- Demonstrate financial need by filing a Free Application for Federal Aid (FAFSA) and have a complete financial aid file.
- Be a US Citizen or Eligible Non-Citizen
- Be degree seeking
- Have successfully graduated from high school with a standard high school diploma or GED or home educated certification.
- Must have room in budget (cost of attendance as outlined by the federal government) to accommodate the scholarship award.
- Must be a resident of Broward County.
- Must be a minority or individual with disabilities or other special needs.
If so, click on the "Scholarship Appliccation" on the left under Important Documents.