FVDD 2014 Conference
Time: 8:30 a.m. - 4:15 p.m.
Location: Broward Health North Hospital, Sample Road & I-95 Pompano Beach, Florida
Early Steps, Transitions, IEP's and Guardianship
AT BROWARD HEALTH NORTH HOSPITAL
SATURDAY, APRIL 26, 2014
- Ellie Schrot of the Children's Diagnostic & Treatment Center speaking on Early Steps and Transition to ESE
- Town Hall Meeting Speakers
- Wendy Bellack, Broward Family Network on Disabilties/FND
- Kathrine Francis, Director, ESE - Broward County
- Liliana Salazar, Director, ESE - Miami-Dade County
- Will J. Gordillo, Director, ESE - Palm Beach County
- Speakers for Knowing Your Rights through IEP Process
- Maria Cammarata, Esq.
- Mark Kamleiter, Esq.
- Kimberley Spire-Oh, Esq.
- Speakers for Guardianship: Ch. 393/744 & Alternatives to Guardianship
- Sheri Hazeltine, Esq.
- Twyla Sketchley, Esq.