Recruitment Events/Recruitment Fair
Fort Lauderdale, FL
- create and maintain a classroom atmosphere that generates high expectations and enthusiasm for learning by infusing critical thinking skills, application skills, interpersonal skills, and technology into an aligned curriculum and assessment process, resulting in measurable student achievement gains for all students in order to meet district and state standards.
- use assessment strategies (traditional and alternative) that are aligned with the curriculum and standards to assist in the continuous development of students.
- use appropriate techniques and strategies that promote and enhance critical, creative, and evaluate thinking capabilities of students.
- use an understanding of learning and human development to provide a positive learning environment which supports the intellectual, personal, and social development of all students.
To get started, you must have an application on file, and apply for our “Recruitment Events - Teacher Recruitment Fair” job vacancy. Our teacher recruitment fair will provide a forum for candidates to interview and interact with district recruiters in a central location. Upon review of your credentials, our office will send you additional information regarding the recruitment.
BCPS offers great incentives that include:
- Fully Paid Employee Benefits Package (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Florida Retirement System (FRS)
- Competitive Salary
- Verified Work/Teaching Experience Credit (up to 13 years)
- Advanced Degree Stipends in an Area of Certification (up to $8000)
- Training and Support for Non-Education Majors
- Opportunities for Professional Growth and Development
- Mentoring Programs for New Educators
Seize the opportunity to work for an organization at the forefront of innovation in public education. Email us at email@example.com if you have any questions.