Friday, October 14, 2011

15 Ways to Use Google in the Classroom!!

Engage your students using this free workbook!



Download your workbook here...



"Learned new things that I would not have found on my own."
- Susan Czlapinski

"I loved learning about some new tools I'd never heard of. 
As a computer tech teacher, I especially liked the Safe 
Search feature.  For curriculum, I especially liked the 
Image Swirl feature.  Getting the workbook was a nice 
bonus!"
- Trish Hebert

    ***************************      Inside You'll Discover Ideas For...    ***************************
- Commemorating a field trip, a project, or just a wonderful 
year together.

- Organizing a Google Group to help save energy in school 
and at homes.

- Staying current with the latest developments in education 
and in your specific subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment