More specifically, the responsibilities of the Youth Group Advisor will include (but not limited to):
- Supporting the Youth Director in planning, organizing, and running events/activities
- Engaging children/teens in meaningful ways
- Enforcing clear behavioral boundaries during programs
- Assisting with attendance records and in payment collection
- Occasionally purchasing needed supplies for activities (with reimbursement)
- Helping to promote and build youth group membership
- Attending and actively supervising activities, trips and events (including local field trips and Regional NFTY-STR Conventions)
- Working cooperatively with and under direction of the Youth Director
- Counseling and advising youth group members
For more information about our Temple visit www.dordorim.org.
Please submit resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org or via fax to Jamie Mafdali at 954-389-4670.